Thursday, September 25, 2014

Chipotle In Blaine Minnesota

Chipotle Mexican Grill
My kids and I were in Blaine Minnesota yesterday as my daughter had a allergy appointment.
We didn't get out of the appointment till after lunch time and we were all super hungry.
Being I have Celiacs Disease, it makes getting a quick meal (or a safe meal in general) REALLY DIFFICULT.  I knew there was a Chipotle by the clinic, so I called them to see if they could accommodate my special order.

I spoke with the manager there at this Chipotle and explained my situation. Making sure to mention that I need to have a special bowl made from all fresh ingredients from the back so there was no risk of cross contamination. He told me he would be willing to do that for me, so I drove on over there.

The manager was beyond helpful & understanding and by the looks of it made the bowl himself.
It took a little longer then usual but that's what happens when you have to make a special order.
Honestly, I was willing to wait because this meant I was eliminating the risk of cross contamination & sickness afterwards.

The manager gave me updates as he made my meal, so I would know where it was at.

When he was done, he handed it to me in a bag and told me to have a nice day. I told him that I still needed to pay for this,  in which he said, "It's on me". In total shock I asked him again if I needed to pay for it and he shook his head (No) and told me that he hopes I enjoy my meal.

So not only did this manager at this specific Chipotle go out of his way to make a special meal for me, but he paid for it too. I feel so honored & special. 

Guys, if you need a place that will accommodate your special diet, LOOK NO FURTHER.

This place has great customer service, great management, superior understanding & just all around amazing.

Let's give this Chipotle our business because they deserve it.


I give this Chipotle a 5 out of 5 star rating. 



*SPECIAL NOTE: A big Thank you once again goes out to the Manager, you really blessed me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment