Monday, November 19, 2012

Pizza Ranch in Maplewood Minnesota

I decided to go out on a limb and try Pizza Ranch out again, only this time in a different location. This Pizza Ranch in Maplewood Minnesota opened on Novemeber 5th and by the looks of it is doing pretty well. This time around, they delivered my pizza to the table, I was happily surprised. The pizza looked presentable and amazing,  with no bad after taste and I was actually able to enjoy the pizza instead of having to deal with the overpowering taste of the crust. I was able to meet with the manager of the business and boy is he a nice fellow. All of the waiters and waitresses were very kind and on top of it. After we were all finished eating, we had about 2 or 3 people come and ask us how the meal was, one of which was the manager again. What I love about Pizza Ranch is that they take Gluten Sensitive or making pizza that you and I can eat (safely) VERY SERIOUSLY. 

At this restaurant, they will allow you one trip to the salad bar if you are dinning in and ordering, which I find to be very awesome because as you know by now, I love my salads. 

For all of you that will be traveling through the Maplewood area or live near by, you HAVE TO try this restaurant out. 

I am really glad I gave Pizza Ranch another try because if I wouldn't have, I would have missed out on some really amazing and delicious pizza tonight. 

This time around I ordered their "Round Up", it has beef, pepperoni,  mushrooms, cheese, onions and black olives on it- Talk about Delicious. 

Oh and to add a little cherry to this wonderful blog post, I need to mention (THEY DELIVER!!!)

This restaurant I give a 5 out of 5 score for service.
Their pizza is a 5 out of 5 score.


Have you tried their pizza? 
(Leave me a comment below, I'd love to hear from you)




1 comment: